Coronavirus & Your Workplace
The outbreak of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) presents new challenges in the workplace. Businesses can get ready to respond to the crisis by creating a multi-faceted plan and by being able to adapt to an ever-changing situation in a way that supports the entire organization.
Written by J. J. Keller Editor Terri Dougherty, the free whitepaper Coronavirus and Your Workplace covers areas your business needs to consider to be prepared for the coronavirus crisis:
- Responding to the outbreak
- Communicating with your workforce
- Consideration of employee rights
- OSHA compliance responsibilities
- Support for business operations
- A flexible and timely response
Fill out the form below to download your FREE whitepaper.